Bad Bad Chat - Are you calling me a fucking daftie?

Friday, September 30, 2005

Seventies celebrity deathmatch

Shamlessly ripping off something I heard on the radio the other day, a question:

Who'd win a fight between Starsky and Hutch and The Sweeney?

Not as obvious as it may appear. John Thaw and Terry off of minder might seem at first glance to be a bit tasty, but they're also a bit out of shape. S & H have, for my money, the moves...

Okay, not exactly bad chat, but if this works we can have a head-to-head with Fred West and Ian Huntley later on.

3 Comments:

Blogger ptet said...

If it happened in Starsky and Hutch-land, it'd be them that'd win... But then they never got beaten up on their own show AFAIR.

If it happened in Sweeney-land, there's be pipes & boots and everyone's favourite cardigan-wearing 70s metrosexuals would get beaten to a pulp. And in the Sweeney, I'm sure John Thaw did get the odd kicking.

So from that I reckon the winner is the Sweeney.

And I reckon Fred West would have beaten seven shades of shit out of Huntley. Nah, make that eight-and-a-half...

2:33 pm  
Blogger ptet said...

You may well be right, but I get w worrying amount of pleasure from imagining Anakin (eps 1-3) get his head smashed to a fine paste... Whiney little fuck.

4:40 pm  
Blogger ptet said...

I have to confess that I've still not seen Episode 3. I was so bored by Episode 2 that I lost the will to live...

6:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home